Saturday, February 18, 2006

Death of anonymity.

Why does one want to hide behind the garb of anonymity???
Well the obvious answer to me is that he has done something wrong. But there is one more answer..one wants to do something wrong and knows it and still does it. Why would someone like me who should be a satisfied iitian do that?

Basically here the important thing that comes is satisfaction. I dont know why, but satisfaction still lies in the deepest of my minds unexplored layers where i have failed to venture with all my might.
I crave with all my heart for satisfaction. But i am not a ideal human who does what should be done. I am the kind of non ideality which knows about ideal and still tries to run away from it as far as possible.

So what is the best way to satisfaction. I remeber a very good friend of my dad saying.

Never compare yourself with others, think how you have become better from past(in interview terms, added value).

Great advice but i find it difficult to follow. I know that whatever i do, i give it my best shot. But when i dont see success knocking my doors with the same attitude, its a huge disappointment. But as i always say.....
"Learn, Learn,Learn......and learn...and learn.......and learn"
As time changes people and their attitudes also ...so i have also changed what i say
"Learn, Learn, Hope,...Learn, Learn and hope and learn....and on and on"

I was crying about death of my anonymity which was because of my own deeds. It began with my own habit of writing ak the end of all my posts and learning from others. And then what happend is anybody's guess. All my friends and people who are not so friendly also know about it. And that is why i cant go to the depths where i had wished to go in the first place. Any ways it will prove a good practice session.

ak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home