Sunday, February 12, 2006

debate of a director

day before yesterday...went for a one of the better hindi movies of recent times..."rang de basanti". I dont like movies with sad endings, and i already knew it had that. So i felt like leaving the hall after intermission but couldnt because 115/- rs kaafi zayada hote hain. I had made the mistake of going to a multiplex.

So the movie had a sad ending. The youth who tried to change the things in society with violent means killed in the end by a commando operation. Could the director not keep them alive. I believe this is the pessimism of society that is reflected in the ending of the movie also. I accept that for changes in society some people have to sacrifice but, even if our movies cant portray a picture which is rosy than how can a comman man think about surviving the change process.What is the incentive to work for change. This is a big negative. I am not the one who would work for making a better tomorrow for my decendants or work for praises after my death. I want to get whatever i can in this life itself.

So what should be done, so that people get energized for change and counciously make an effort for the same????

I dont know the answer but would think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home