Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Learn and Hope

Its always good to learn from the misatakes.
And when you dont, the pain that comes is exponential. Similiar thing is happening with me. We had a thermodynamics course in 3rd semester. I did really badly in the course because of its mathematical nature. I also didnt like the style of the teacher also. But since my inability to understand mathematics has always been with me, so i dont blame the teacher and take full blame on me.

BUT but but

This is my last semester. I have only 4 courses. Already a job (a good one). And what went wrong, i dont know. I take a course under the same professor and am not even able to repent. This is the only course in which i have to fight and try and solve problems by myself, which i havent done in 99% of my degree, because i have a very good friend who has always come to my resuce. But his priorities are different this time, So i am suffering.

So whats the learning. Never go by the same path in which you have already seen a lot of thorns.
Dont even go near that path. And the hope part....hope that you dont do that and live better.

So let me do a little bit more of the same course...exams are coming:)
LIFE mein peace.
ak

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i never knew you are such a nbdu in life!!! dayaaaaaaaaaa.........

2/27/2006 1:02 AM  
Blogger Life said...

yes i am ....what can be done:(

ak

2/27/2006 2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home