Friday, October 20, 2006

Haze!!!

Haze!!!

This blog is a spontaneous one. As usual my fingers wanted to type life in the first line. In the second thought, a realization came to my mind

“I become a philosopher as soon as I turn to writing
Or I have always been a philosopher”

Since I cant take that decision, I would leave this for the readers. Anyways it doesn’t make a difference to me. But the people who have to bear the agony of listening to my talks which do or do not take philosophical turns have my sympathies.

So when does someone actually become a philosopher!!!

Things happen on unexpected lines
You win and you are with the losers.
You are a loser and you are alone etc.

Basically when its difficult to apply or abide by logic we philosophize.
So why is this lecture?

Because I am not really happy right now!!!

The reason is that I always like to be with friends and a lot of them. But here I am after 4 years in IIT doing a nice job with a good food company in one overcrowded corner of country called Bangalorou (or whatever is the new name). My brother is in chennai is not well. At home my mom is not well.

But I have never been a family person anyways. So what’s the reason for being “NOT SO HAPPY?”

That is where the whole hazy scenario comes into picture!!!

So what can I see in this haze???

I see that prospects of this diwali being a memorable one are really less. Probably by next diwali I would have amassed enough wealth to organize a family gathering.

So I see hope….
Hope that life becomes better, hope that I become better next year, hope that I learn new things in the next year, hope that people around me become better, hope that I get lots and lots of money next year

Money (what else) would some one wish on diwali
ak

7 Comments:

Blogger Life said...

wht crap

10/21/2006 9:34 PM  
Blogger Bebo said...

What is that you want to express or gain out blogging? Please explain this to your sincere reader.

10/22/2006 1:47 AM  
Blogger Life said...

@shd i think i have already expressed how bad this post was....by my first by my first comment.
ak

10/22/2006 11:04 AM  
Blogger Hrisheekesh Sabnis said...

seriously amit... what crap!! i hope (as u say :P) that it's just a phase for the inspired writer...

waise in case u are still in bengaluru (that is one of the correct spellings according to some, but some are arguing in favour of bengalooru... seems really crap to me), we can meet up over the weekend... :-)

sabby.

10/25/2006 8:58 AM  
Blogger Hrisheekesh Sabnis said...

waise aaj maine tere blog ka poora backlog complete kar diya.. :D

10/25/2006 8:58 AM  
Blogger Bebo said...

Ya I guess you did. I should have understood the very basic fact behind blogging (according to me)is to scribble down all craps and nonsenses along with some good stuff that hits our minds every now and then. Keep up the good crap...Chill!

10/28/2006 12:10 AM  
Blogger All Is Whole said...

dont think dude....
keep on writing........

10/29/2006 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home