Saturday, March 11, 2006

A revolutionary idea

It’s good to take a break. I have been writing non academic stuff in the last month with such consistency for the first time in my life. The analogy, I can think of right now is of Mahesh Bhatt. There was a period of six months in which he released some 4-5 movies. At that time people started calling him Machine Bhatt. And there is a cliché which also fits this situation well.

“All work and no play make jack a dull boy”. Probably this break will have a positive impact upon what I write, and I will be more creative in what I choose to talk about and the way I talk about.

I won’t say I had some important things to finish, that’s why I didn’t write. It was just that my writings were penetrating far too much inside the layers of my heart and I am not ready to reveal everything as yet. There are some cards which one must keep by himself.

Today’s topic has been itching my mind for times long enough. It’s just that I have used word decent in my profile and I will try my best to remain in ‘Indian boundaries’ of decency.

Per say there is no direct link between education and this taboo terminology in Indian culture called ‘Sex’. Girls who start giggling at the name of ‘sex’ can stop reading. I am not trying to make my blog famous by trying to get cheap publicity like Pooja bhatt or M.F. Husaain. Ohh !!! How can I forget Manisha Koirala’s ‘Choti se Love story’ in this context. So I want to assure you people that this is not a b grade blog or a publicity stunt. It’s a totally logical fart. And I am not going to pay some one to sue me for this blog, sine I have written something which has hurt his religious sentiments. I also don’t hope to have a fatwa issued in my name after the blog. This blog brings to light a radical idea but I am still not ready to take the risks mentioned. I would again stress, its very logical at least from my perspective: P.

Let me clarify at beginning of paragraph itself - This is not a lecture on the human reproductive system. ‘Fikar Not’. Phir bhi padh lo it will help me explain so called technical aspects of my idea and a revision for the future biologists. And if you want to become a Nobel laureate 50 years from now, I have a brilliant idea for you.

So what is sex? Sex is ‘Do badan ka milan’. If I try to get a physiological perspective then- It’s a hormonal activity, When some arousing things ( I don’t have a better way to express this) happen to either man or woman, the level of the specific hormones (testosterone in male, Progestrone and estrogen in females) rises sharply, and results are for everyone of us to see. (Hum sab inhi hormones kee den hain, except for the test-tube babies).

Mudde kee baat!!!
So what’s the relation of a Nobel laureate with Sex, and education?

How many of us have crumbled under the weight of those heavy books. Many of us. ‘Un moti moti kitabon ne kitnon kee wat laga de’. Jinhe dekhte hee hamara 1000 watts bulb 40 watt kee fused tube light ban jata hai.

And how many of us are there who get excited at the very sight of opposite sex. I am talking about the ground realities of IIT and many other places. This may be a guy’s perspective, but I have a reason to believe that girls are more or less same since god treats both sexes equally even if the society doesn’t.

I would get to the point directly, unlike most of VJ’s, RJ’s, or countdown show anchors who always count up rather than counting down.

How great would it be, if a student preparing for exams gets excited when he sees his books, the same way when (s)he is watching TB6? I am not saying that they shouldn’t get excited or aroused watching TB6, or fashion TV. I am proposing additional excitement. How happy would the parents of such children be? How easy would it be to clear CAT, GMAT, and GRE? Obviously it’s not as easy as bribing your way out or someone else sitting for you in the exam. But since I am iitian, I am proposing this futuristic idea with some tinge of hope and practicality. Although a few people who are from Bihar may disagree and say, “Itna kuch kane kaa jaroorat nahin hai babua”.

‘Your idea can create future’

‘It takes a dream to create future’. I dream practical things, even if its day dreaming.

So what should today’s researchers who read those fat books even if they aren’t excited to read those? Make hormone called ‘Edustrone’(Education + Storone). This hormone should have same impact on the mind of person as testosterone or progesterone has. Its just that the impact would be different.
I may think about a start up producing this hormone. There could be variants of the hormone like ‘CATstrogen’ or ‘Enggstrone’. I see the future differently after this revolutionary product comes into market.

As I had pointed out earlier, this post is a logical fart, so please mere room par bumps dene maat aajan.

ak

2 Comments:

Blogger Parijat said...

Guru, aaj se twada naya naam... fartlord... dandwat namaskaar hai tumhe!

3/11/2006 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

improving by the day :P

3/12/2006 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home